We respect your privacy
- Forme Building Group Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Forme Building Group Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter on to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Forme Building Group Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Forme Building Group Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Forme Building Group Pty Ltd, formehomes.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Forme Building Group Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Warehouse 6, 14 Capital Place, Carrum Downs, Victoria, 3201. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.formehomes.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Forme Building Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
We were fortunate to meet Malcolm, Vance and their team at what was a very stressful time for us. Our first builder having gone into liquidation with our home only at frame stage. Their helpful and professional guidance was invaluable when going through the insurance process. They completed our home to a very high standard and we were kept fully informed through the entire process. They were always available to answer any questions we had. We had a particular desire for a high quality finish to our kitchen and in this regard they exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a dedicated professional team to build the home you have always dreamed of, then in our experience the Forme Building Group is the company for you.
We really appreciate your ability to complete the home in such a manner. Especially with the circumstances attached. I am sure you are making a lot of people happy at the moment. I would happily recommend you to any family ready to build.
Dear Malcolm, We just want to say ‘thank you’ and how very truly grateful and appreciative we are for everything you and your team have done for us. You really are an amazing team. Thank you especially to you Malcolm for all the patience you’ve had and to Vance and Maaike for their continued support throughout. Having chosen Forme Homes to create our new home is a wonderful feeling. Thanks again. We love our home and can’t wait to move in.
Malcolm and Vance were very accommodating with changing a few things in our plans to better suit us. They also went above and beyond in helping us obtain our subdivision and gave us guidance where it was needed. Communication was exceptional throughout the build and Maaike provides great administration support and is very prompt with responses.
I have very much enjoyed working with the Forme Homes Team on this project and am very happy with how the project finished up. Special thanks to Vance. Nothing was too much trouble and his help, advice and patience was much appreciated. I won't hesitate to recommend you guys to anyone and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.
Forme Homes were great from start to finish, guiding us through the home building process for first time builders and offering excellent suggestions along the way to make our dream home.